Battambang province, known as “the rice bowl of Cambodia” is located in the northwest, bordering Thailand. Around 7% of Cambodia’s population live in Battambang, mostly farming rice and tending orchards-Battambang oranges, prized for their sweet taste, are much in demand throughout the region. Battambang is often called Cambodia’s second city, although its wide boulevards are a far cry from the chaotic streets of most urban centres. Attractions include:
- Basat Temple (15km from town)
- Wat Ek Phnom Temple (14km from town)
- Banon Temple (25km form town)
- East-West Steung Temple (22km from town)
- Ang Kamping Pouy Pool (35km from town)
- Sompov Mountain (12km from town)
- Sek Sork Waterfalls (50km from town)
- Pich Chenda Waterfalls (34km from town)
- Dorng Tong Mountain (54km from town)
- Phnom Kdaung Mountain (...........................)
Should you require any further information regarding to the above-mentioned, please feel free to contact us.
Hopefully, to have a great chance to memorably and fruitfully to serving you in the near future!
Have A Wonderful And Memorable Trip In Cambodia!