Making New & Renew Cambodian Driver’s License
Making New or Renew the Cambodian Driver's License
In the article …. of the General Department of Public Work and Transport of the Kingdom of Cambodia, mentioned that “all local and the foreign drivers must be possessing a Cambodian Driver’s License which issued by the department with its logo”.
Who has no Cambodian Driver’s License won’t be allowed to drive in the territory of Cambodia. The Cambodian Driver’s License validity is 5 years for the Cambodian and 1-year renewable for the Foreign Drivers. The Foreign Drivers age over 60 years old will be charged extra for medical general checkup.
The Provisional Cambodian Driver’s License could be issued to you by our office just within a few minutes, if you have all the required documents mentioned below. When you have the provisional one, you could start driving the car immediately in the territory of the Kingdom of Cambodia and will be accepted by both the local authorities and the insurance agents. The real Cambodian Driver’s License will be ready after 3-week time, if there are not so many public holidays.
For your further information about the processing and the documents requirement, please kindly through to the below-mentioned details:
- Leave your original passport,
- Copy of your entry business visa (the entry visa must be in business)*,
- Six photos in the passport size,
- Your National Driver’s License, and
- Medical certificate, if you are over 60 years old.
Regarding to the price, it is fixed! No up and down!
1. Making New Cambodian Driver's License: $60.00
2. Renewal Cambodian Driver's License: $40.00
Note: If your age is above 60 years old, you will be requested to pay $15.00 extra for medical checkup.
Should you require any further information regarding to the above-mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always at your disposal.
Lyna Tan (Mrs)
Monday to Saturday - Sunday is holiday!
Morning: 07:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (For Lyna-CarRental.Com official holidays are 12 days per year).
1. International New Year Day 1 January (1 day)
2. Cambodian New Year Days 14-16 April (3 days)
3. National Pchum Ben Days . . . September (3 days)
4. Water Festival Days . . . November (3 days)
5. Christmas Days 25 December (1 day)
#132, Intersection Streets 430 | 432 | 173
Sangkat Tumnop Teuk
Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel: +855 (0) 12 55 42 47 (Cambodian)
Tel: +855 (0) 12 924 517 (English)
Tel: +855 (0) 92 14 30 14 (Office)
Have A Wonderful Stay In Cambodia!