RENT A CAR FOR A SELF-DRIVE
RISK, SAVE AND REQUIREMENT
1. Making a Cambodian Driver’s License by converting your National or International Driver’s License.
2. Leaving one of a valid Driver's Passports in origianl to show to the General Department of Public Work and Transport as a proof and also for the Insurance Company.
3. Depositing the Refundable Deposit in the amount between $500.00 to $1,000.00 according to the years and models of the vehicles.
4. Car breakdown and coverage within the limitation of 50km from Phnom Penh radius. Beyond the 50km away from Phnom Penh radius, the Hirer will be responsible for fixing and pay all the related cost. In the contrary, the Hirer does not want to get it repaired at the spot, the Hirer could hire a tow truck to tow it into Phnom Penh, the Hirer will pay only the towing fee, the Owner will take full responsibility to get it repaired or restored.
5. e-Visa or Tourist Visa could not make Cambodian Driver's License. If customer could not make the Cambodian Driver's License, then could not also rent a car for a self-drive. Please always ask for the Business Visa on the arrival at the airport check point or at any land check point check point border. The Business Visa costs just only $5.00 different from e-Visa or Tourist Visa. The customer must always ask for Business Visa, because the customer will never know what will happen and you may be asked to stay longer than one month. In that case, you could renew the Business Visa for another month or even can ask to be extended for a-one-year stay and/or work in Cambodia.
1. The quoted prices [FUEL] is not included – Firstly, Lyna-CarRental.Com’s office will supply the Renter a full tank of [FUEL].
2. The [RENTER] will refill it when it is necessary. On the last day of the Service, the [RENTER] is requested to refill the tank of [FUEL] in full.
2. UNLIMITED MILEAGE: Locations and Destinations
TERMS AND CONIDTIONS
1. The vehicles are supplied in good condition, with a full tank of fuel, spare wheel, lifting jack, tools and wheel spanner. The Hirer shall return the vehicle with the same level of fuel and the same level of good condition. We strongly advise the use of premium recognized brand of fuel and lubricants only.
2. The Hirer shall pay to Owner USD1,000.00 as a security deposit (Refundable Deposit) for daily and monthly rental for each rented vehicle as an advance payment before the delivery of vehicle(s) by cash or by Credit Cards (Visa, Western Union, and/or ACLEDA Unity) at Lyna-CarRental.Com’s Office. The security deposit is to cure any breach of the rental agreement. When all obligations of Hirer under the rental agreement are fully performed, the security deposit shall be returned to Hirer in 100 per cent, if no any breach of rental agreement.
3. All vehicles are insured through insurance company (in Cambodia territory only) for full comprehensive insurance cover includes:
3.1. Third Party Liability (TPL)
3.2. Own Damage (OD),
3.4. Passenger Liability (PL), and
3.5. Accident to the Driver (AD)
4. An insurance excess/deductible is between US$500.00 to US$1,000.00 per accident case.
5. In case of loss and/or stolen of the whole vehicle. Hirer shall pay an additional 20% of the insured value of the vehicle.
6. When the vehicle breakdown, Lyna-CarRental.Com shall replace another vehicle with free of charge.
7. In case the vehicle is break down by accident, there will be a transfer fee based on mileage USD0.7 per kilometer.
8. The Hirer shall pay the repair fee set by the Owner if the damage caused by the Hirer’s abuse and is not covered by the insurance.
9. Any loss in excess not covered by the insurance policy over the vehicles will be covered by Hirer. This will be referred to herein as self-insurance (“Self Insurance”). The Hirer shall pay Owner the excess loss within 5-working days. Late payment shall be charged at 17% of the payment, per annum.
10. During the term of this rental, Hirer shall maintain the vehicles with Lyna-CarRental.Com assigned garage workshops and at a minimum Lyna-CarRental.Com a monthly inspection of the vehicles undertaken by Lyna-Garage.Com or its partners.
11. Hirer shall use and operate the vehicles only in the regular and ordinary course of its normal business operation, within its normal capacity, and in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations.
12. The vehicles shall be used only by skilled operators, in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions without abuse, and in a manner contemplated by the manufacturer, and Hirer shall not, make any modification, alteration or addition to the vehicles without the express written consent of Owner.
13. Hirer shall do at its own expense maintain the vehicles in good operating condition repair and appearance, taking into account normal wear and tear over which Hirer has no control, and shall use all reasonable precaution to prevent damage, injury or theft with regard to the vehicles.
14. Owner shall have the rights at any time to carry out inspection of the vehicle, and shall be entitled, should Owner be of the option that there is evidence of neglect or abuse of the vehicles, to terminate the rental agreement, and/or to effect, at the expense of Hirer, any repairs or maintenance Owner considers necessary.
15. The principal physical location of storage of the vehicles for the evening shall be at the lot of Hirer’s address. This location shall not be changed without the Owner’s prior written consent.
16. From delivery of the vehicles to Hirer until such time as the vehicles may be returned to and accepted by Owner. Hirer shall assume and bear the entire risk of loss, damage, theft and destruction of the vehicles. No loss, damage, theft or destruction of the vehicles shall relieve Hirer in any way from its obligations under the rental agreement. Hirer shall promptly notify Owner in writing of any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the vehicle.
17. Throughout the term of the rental agreement, the vehicles, shall remain in the possession and under the control of Hirer, and shall not be sublet to or used by any third party, and the rights and obligations of Hirer under the rental agreement shall not be assigned.
18. Hirer shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from any liability, loss, injury, damage, cost and expense (including all taxes, duties, registrations, tickets, registration fees, and attorney’s fees) of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the vehicles. This indemnity shall not be affected or terminated by reason of the termination of the rental agreement for any reason.
19. Taking the vehicles out of the country or jurisdiction where Hirer accepted delivery of the vehicles is prohibited.
20. Using vehicle for unlawful purposes is strictly unacceptable by SL Car Rental Group and Hirer shall be liable to any charge according to the law of the Royal Government of Cambodian.
21. The Owner reserves the rights to take the vehicles back at any time if the Hirer fails to perform his obligations and terms of agreement.
22. Guarantor (if any) shall be responsible for the term and condition of the agreement in case any problem caused by the Hirer.
23. Upon completion of the term of the rental agreement and if the Hirer does not return the vehicles, the agreement will automatically renew on a day-to-day basis based on the rental type accordingly, at the fair market rental amount, as determined by the Owner. This will continue until the vehicle is returned to Owner.
24. PROHIBITION: No transport seafood, durian, smoke in the car are allowed. No open the window on the dusty road, otherwise, you will be imposed to charge...
No Durian allowed. US$100.00 will be imposed.
No Smoking allowed. US$100.00 will be imposed.
No Seafood allowed. US$100.00 will be imposed.
No Open the windows while driving on the dusty road. US$100.00 will be imposed.
Loss of key – USD80.00 including remote controller re-installation
Weekday: Monday – Saturday
Weekend: Sunday is closed
Working Hours: 08h00 - 17h00