SELF-DRIVE INFORMATION & REQUIREMENT
1. Making a Cambodian Driver’s License by converting your National or International Driver’s License.
2. Depositing one of your valid Passports for your personal insurance purpose, because it is the requirement from the Insurance Company.
3. Depositing the Refundable Deposit in the amount between $500.00 to $1,000.00 according to the years and models of the vehicles.
4. FUEL: The quoted prices [FUEL] is not included – Firstly, Lyna-CarRental.Com’s office will supply the Renter a full tank of [FUEL].
5. The [RENTER] will refill it when it is necessary. On the last day of the Service, the [RENTER] is requested to refill the tank of [FUEL] in full.
6. INSURANCE: Comprehensive Insurance Coverage, such as: 2.1. Third Party Liability (TPL), 2.2. Passenger Liability (PL), 2.3. Theft, 2.4. Own Damage (OD), and 2.5. Accident to the Driver (AD).
7. UNLIMITED MILEAGE: Locations and Destinations
8. PROHIBITION: No transport seafood, durian, smoke in the car are allowed. No open the window on the dusty road, otherwise, you will be imposed to charge...